Brew Dog says our dog friends are welcome at Back Barn but there are rules to be followed:
Leashed dogs ONLY. Please keep your furry friend from socializing with others, unless welcomed
2. Mind your manners: Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other dogs and especially children
3. No barking or growling, please. “Talkative” dogs will be asked to leave
4. Please clean up your dog’s mess on premises
5. Bring your own doggie bowl or ask the bartender for a paper or plastic bowl or cup for water if necessary. Pets are not permitted to eat or drink out of brewery glasses
6. Try your best to find a seat for your pet that is not in a high- traffic area. It is good to remember that not everyone likes dogs
7. Dogs are not allowed on tables or chairs.